Women like romance. If you want to seduce a woman, you better know how to give her that romantic feeling she craves.
If you don’t have a romantic bone in your body, don’t despair. You can take a few simple steps to add romance to your life.
Here are some tips on romance that focus on three key areas during your date: you, your car, and your home. Most of these tips are focusing on preparing for a meeting of a romantic nature. Although, they refer to that first date, you can always use these ideas to impress someone you are already dating and add a little spice to your relationship:
Tips on Romance – You
- Get pumped up for your date by playing your favorite music. Either play something that gets you amped or something that relaxes you, depending on what you need.
- Do push-ups or other exercise right before you leave to get your endorphins flowing and to add a little pheromone to your sweat.
- Have a piece of fruit or an energy bar to tide your hunger over so you don’t wolf down food like a pig or get crabby from low blood sugar levels.
- Use cologne. Put on less scent than you think you need.
- Groom yourself painstakingly. That means your nails, hair, beard, teeth, lotion, and use mouthwash.
- The day of your date, get online and find two stories in the news that would make good fodder for conversation. Usually ones that are dramatic involving people do best.
- Vow that no matter how the evening ends, it will be a success because you have given it your best shot.
- If things are going well, make sure you always, always go in for a kiss at the end of the night so you don’t end up in the dreaded friend zone.
- Ideally, your date will end with an invite back to your home, which will be prepared for romance (see below).
Tips on Romance – Your Car
- Keep your car immaculate, inside and out.
- Have a deodorizer.
- If you smoke, try not to do so in your vehicle. At the very least, empty your ashtray every day.
- Keep a cool collection of music to drive around by.
Tips on Romance — Your Home
- Stock up on candles and fill your house with them. Avoid lightly scented ones in case you pick a scent that you like but nobody else does. Or else, choose a neutral scent such as vanilla or cinnamon.
- Put dimmers on all your lights, to keep the lighting romantic.
- Music. Have music at your fingertips. Have a long set list that will play tunes for seduction without you having to get up off the couch, or bed.
- Have something good to drink. Stock up on beer, wine, plain water, and bubbly water.
- Have something light to munch, on such as grapes, crackers and cheese.
- Make sure you have soft and comfortable furniture. It doesn’t help to have a lot of pillows to lounge on, in your bed, and on your couch.
- Have a cool screensaver on your computer.
If you incorporate even half of these tips on romance, you and your women friends will be much happier in the long run.