Sometimes it helps to have a road map to guide your way when you are approaching women and hoping to leave the encounter with a phone number or date.
There are more ways to meet women than fish in the ocean, but let’s look at the most effective ways to meet the kind of women you wan tin your life: Women who are authentic, who aren’t flaky and who will add quality to your life.
Below is a great method in approaching women that you can use during the day, anywhere and everywhere. It’s great to have this road map in your back pocket because you never know when you will encounter a woman who sparks your interest.
If you memorize this road map in approaching women, you can avoid being tongue tied or uncertain when you spot her across the subway car or stand behind her in line at the coffee shop. Or, as this road map directs, you can also maximize your chances of success by where you go to meet women.
Here is your road map for approaching women effectively:
1. Location, location, location. Look around your neighborhood or the areas of the city you frequent, such as near your work. Notice which places tend to have the most number of women in them. For instance, is it the mall? The grocery store near your college? The coffee shop or the bookstore?
2. Practice talking to strangers. Ask random people at that location for directions. Start learning how to strike up a conversation and engage everyone you can. Once this feels natural, it will be easy to do so with that strikingly beautiful woman you just saw.
3. When you see that woman, or any other woman you think you’d like to meet, walk over with a friendly smile on your face.
4. Ask her for directions to somewhere you know is nearby. Follow that with a question that ties into the place you are headed. For instance, if you ask directions to a bookstore, then follow up by saying this: “Great. Thanks. By the way, I notice you are carrying a bunch of books. Can you recommend a good book for my little sister? She’s turning 19.”
5. Pay attention to her body language. If she seems antsy, stop there and move on. If she has open, patient body language and seems friendly, then continue the conversation. Ask her something to do with relationships.
For instance, you might say, “I saw online this morning that (whatever relationship issue you read, but probably avoid ones about approaching a girl) and wondered if other people thought that was off base, too?”
(Or some other variation of this. You might ask advice for a friend, for example.)
6. If she’s sitting down, sit down beside her. Start by saying you can only stay a minute because you are meeting a friend in a few minutes. Ask her name, but don’t offer yours. Don’t ask boring, inane questions, such as what she does for a living or where’s she from. Learn how to ask open-ended questions that someone can’t respond to with a simple yes or no. This is good conversational technique to know.
7. Tease her so you create a connection. Make sure it is gentle teasing with a smile on your face to show you are kidding. Keep the conversation topics light hearted.
8. Talk about your favorite places in the city, such as a bar or club and say why you like it there. Then, offhandedly mention, “You’d probably love it. We should go next week.” Hand her your phone and say, “Put your number in.”
During any of these steps if you encounter natural resistance, break them down. If you can’t do that, time to move on. There are a lot of other fish in the sea. Don’t forget that when it comes to approaching women, practice makes perfect. So, get out there today and give it a shot.