Do you know what PhD stands for?
There's a saying about degrees in this world:
BS = Bullshitter
BA = Bullshit artist
MBA = Master ...
PhD. = Piled higher & Deeper.
Well, I'm all for higher education, as you're well aware. What I'm wondering is why so many of them are studying the things we already know. I got this list from an article that gave you the top ten warning signs that the man you're with will abuse you.
1. Does he drink to excess or use illicit drugs?
2. Has he ever been arrested?
3. Does he have very few long-term friendships?
4. Is he intensely possessive?
5. Does he say negative things about ex-girlfriends or his ex-wife?
6. Do you get the sense your feelings and boundaries don't matter much to him?
7. Does he seem too good to be true?
8. Has he been violent with you or another woman?
9. Does he insist you are sleeping with other men when you're not?
10. Have you never met any family member of his despite being involved with him for a significant period of time?
Yes, I realize abuse is a problem. And if you've heard my last controversial podcast, you may be aware that I have a lot of common sense views that most people don't consider.
And let's consider that these things are pretty obvious, for the most part.
But let's stop focusing on men as being the sole predatory animal on this planet and give us the 10 signs that your woman is a conniving, gold-digging, nagging, verbally abusive ...
Uh.... you get the picture. You won't be seeing that list anytime soon.
You won't see much media coverage of men doing good things for women, or that women do bad things to men.
How to spot a soul-sucking chick before she marries you and takes half in the divorce?
Hmm. Not there.
But we'll be inundated with ways for women to figure out how men are BAD in every which way imaginable.
That's the double standard we must learn to live with. Don't let it turn you into a supplicating effeminate metro-sexual.
Let it quicken you to be the man you MUST be to own your own slice of this world.
Don't give in. Get stronger.